- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 6 questions with a total mark of 6.
- It should not take you longer than 8 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
648 + 286CorrectIncorrect
576 + 926 + 1328CorrectIncorrect
28976 + 7699CorrectIncorrect
7201 + 653 + 59154CorrectIncorrect
5239 + 95842 + 461CorrectIncorrect
The population of a New York City was 8 363 710 in 2008.
It was expected to increase by 1 201 987 by the end of 2009.
What was the expected population of New York City at the end of 2009?CorrectIncorrect