- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 6 questions with a total mark of 6.
- It should not take you longer than 8 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Find the difference between 8053 and 397.CorrectIncorrect
8345 − 5872CorrectIncorrect
6000 − 1926CorrectIncorrect
5000 − 3614CorrectIncorrect
Rose’s Flower Shop sold 126,065 flowers in 2013.
It sold 134,762 flowers in 2014.
How many more flowers did it sell in 2014?CorrectIncorrect
The population of Columbus, Ohio is 787,033.
The population of Cleveland, Ohio is 396,816.
How many more people does Columbus have than Cleveland?CorrectIncorrect