- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 3 questions with a total mark of 15.
- It should not take you longer than 12 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(a) How many people chose cats?
(b) 152 People chose rabbit. What is the angle for rabbit? °
(c) What is the angle for fish? °
(d) How many people chose fish?
(e) How many people took part in the survey?
(a) How many cars were grey?
(b) How many cars were yellow?
(c) 27 Cars were white. What is the angle for the white cars? °
(d) What is the angle for the green cars? °
(e) How many green cars were in the car park?
Beth wants to use a pie chart to represent the ingredients for a cake.
She uses 720 g of ingredients.
Help Beth to complete the table in order to draw the pie chart.
Calculate the weight (in grams) of the following ingredients:
(a) Sugar: g
(b) Butter: g
(c) Eggs: g
Calculate the angle for:
(d) Flour: °
(e) Eggs: °