- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 6 questions with a total mark of 10.
- It should not take you longer than 10 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
To make orange squash, the ratio of water to orange concentrate is 4:1 Olivia makes 850 ml of squash.
Work out the amount:
(a) of water needed = ml
(b) of orange concentrate needed = ml
Red, blue and green paint are mixed together in the ratio 2:3:5.
Altogether this produces 40 litres of paint.
How much of each type of paint is used?
Jadella has 35 CDs and tapes.
The ratio of the number of CD to the number of tapes is 3:4
Workout how many CDs Jadella has.CorrectIncorrect
Katie and Sam share a 400 g chocolate bar in the ratio 2:3.
How much did each one get.
Katie = g
Sam = g
Matt’s take home pay is £154 each week.
He divides this money between savings and spending money in the ratio 2:5
Work out how much he saves each week.
Mr Lotter won £4800 in a lottery.
He divided this money between himself, his wife and his daughter in the ratio 4:3:1:
Work out the amount of money he gave to his wife.