- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 3 questions with a total mark of 15.
- It should not take you longer than 15 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
A school has 80 teachers.
The box plot shows information about their ages.
Use the box plot to complete the following sentences:
The youngest teacher is aged years and the oldest is .
The median age is years, the lower quartile is and the upper quartile is .
The diagram shows a box plot representing the marks obtained in a science examination by year 10 pupils.
Use the diagram to estimate the following:
(a) What was the highest score?
(b) What was the lowest score?
(c) What was the median score?
(d) What was the lower quartile?
(e) What was the upper quartile?
(f) If there are 150 pupils in the year, how many scored between the lower and upper quartiles?
Here are four cumulative frequency diagrams:
Match each of the cumulative frequency graphs to each of the following box plots:CorrectIncorrect