Please read the following instructions carefully before you start the test.
- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 8 questions with a total mark of 20.
- The use of a calculator is not allowed for this test.
- It should not take you longer than 15 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(a) 30% of 120:
(b) 30% of is 120.
(a) 15% of 30 =
(b) 15% of = 30
In a student council, 30% of the students wear glasses.
If 48 students wear glasses, calculate the number of students in the student council.CorrectIncorrect
70% of the books on a bookshelf are English books.
If there are 35 English books on the bookshelf, find the number of books on the bookshelf.CorrectIncorrect
45% of the students who took part in a creative writing competition are girls.
If 135 girls take part in the competition, find the total number of students who took part in the competition.CorrectIncorrect
The result of a number, when decreased by 20%, is 160.
Find the number.CorrectIncorrect
The normal price of a camera is reduced by 10% in a sale.
The sale price of the camera is £270.
Work out the price of the camera before the sale.
The result of a number, when increased by 20%, is 840.
What is the number?CorrectIncorrect