- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Use the “/” for fractions where necessary.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 8 questions with a total mark of 10.
- It should not take you longer than 10 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(a) Find the perimeter of the shape: Perimeter = cm
(b) Find the area of the shape: Area = cm2
The diagram shows a 1 cm grid with two shape drawn on it. Which shape, A or B, has the largest area?
(a) Find the area of the shape: Area = cm2
(b) Find the perimeter of the shape: Perimeter = cm
Area = cm2