1. Who should use the program?
* The program is suitable for
** All 11+ Entrance Exams including Grammar and Private Schools.
** CEM exam, CSSE exam, ISEB exam, GL assessment exams and CAT Tests.
** Year 5 and Year 6 pupils.
** preparation for SATS exams
** preparation for CAT Tests (cognitive ability tests)
* Please make sure that you tick the box to say that you have read the terms and conditions.
* Choose your subscription package and click Register Now for the appropriate package.
* You will now be directed to PayPal to complete payment. You have the option to pay with an existing PayPal account or by Debit/Credit card.
* Once PayPal has taken payment click the Return to 11PlusGenie link.
* You will be sent an email containing a link to complete your subscription.
* The registration form will require a unique username and email address. Once a username and email address has been submitted it cannot be changed.
* Once your registration is complete you will be sent an email with information on how to use the website.
3. Using the program:
* After you have completed the registration process, your child can start to use the online resources.
* To log-in, he/she will need their username and password.
* After they have logged-in they can start with the exercises.
* Your subscription will automatically expire at the end of the subscription period.
* To renew your subscription you will have to register again.
* Subscriptions cannot be cancelled (see Terms and Conditions Policy).
5. Information about the exercises/tests:
* Exercises/Tests can be retaken as many times as you wish.
* The score for each retake will be saved separately.
* The Maths and English cover the Level 4, 5 and 6 work of Key Stage 2.
* The questions were carefully selected to ensure the correct difficulty level.
6. Technical Specifications:
* Currently 11PlusGenie is compatible with all platforms and can be used on smart phones, mobile devices, Ipads or Tablets
7. Some Frequently Asked Questions
7.1 I can’t remember my password.
You can use the ” Forgotten your password? ” link to have a new password sent to you.
7.2 Can I print a test?
You can print a question by right-clicking on any page and then choose Print from the pop-up menu.
7.3 Are paper-copies of test available?
No, everything is online.
7.4 Does the 11PlusGenie website have a security certificate?
Yes. From the moment you enter the website, you are on an encrypted website. (In the web-browser’s menu bar is an icon of a lock. Click on this to view the certificate.)
7.5 My answer disappears while I’m typing.
Don’t worry. The answer is there, you just can’t see it. It has just moved out of the text field. Just press Check to mark it.
7.6 I did not receive an email after registration.
This email is ALWAYS sent on registration and should be in your inbox if you have entered the correct email address or it may have been sent to a junk or spam folder. Please check your spam folder. If you are sure that it is not there, please contact us, supplying as much information as possible.