- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 5 questions with a total mark of 5.
- It should not take you longer than 10 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
32.5 x 22CorrectIncorrect
71.3 x 49CorrectIncorrect
3.142 x 25CorrectIncorrect
1 inch = 2.54 centimetres.
Approximately how long is 27 inches in centimetres?
Susan buys 82.5 litres of petrol for her car.
The petrol costs 96 pence per litre.
How much does the petrol cost her?