- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 10 questions with a total mark of 10.
- It should not take you longer than 10 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1/3 of 60CorrectIncorrect
3/5 x 30CorrectIncorrect
2/7 x 35CorrectIncorrect
7/10 x 40CorrectIncorrect
3/8 x 48CorrectIncorrect
24 x 3/4CorrectIncorrect
1250 people went to the local cinema on a Saturday night.
Of these people, 2/5 paid the student rate of £7.50 and the remainder paid the full adult rate of £10.
What was the total amount of money paid to the cinema that night?CorrectIncorrect
54 000 people attended a football match. 3/8 of those who attended were children.
How many children attended the football match?CorrectIncorrect
In a business employing 1080 people, 5/12 of the employees are under 25.
How many of the employees are under 25?CorrectIncorrect
When 72 students sat the driving test theory exam, 5/6 of them passed.
Of these, 4/5 went on to pass the driving test practical.
How many of these students passed both the theory and the practical driving test exams?CorrectIncorrect