11PlusGenie works on a 3 phase approach
11PlusGenie recommends that your child follows the 3 phase approach of the program.
No question is repeated throughout the content of the program.
Complete one phase before starting the next one.
Phase 1: Let’s cover the basics
Your child works through all the Maths and English topics of Key Stage 2.
- Parts of speech, Literary devices, Spelling, Antonyms, Synonyms and Vocabulary
- English Skill – 18 different English skills
- Comprehension Skills
- A total of 50 exercises with more than 700 questions
- All topics needed for conventional entrance exams and CEM exams
- 94 different topics covered in a total of more than 800 questions.
- 24 different types of verbal reasoning
- 24 exercises with more than 320 questions
- 20 different types of Non-verbal reasoning
- 20 exercise with 200 questions
Phase 2: Diagnostic phase
- This phase identifies strengths and weaknesses in Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- All diagnostic test are marked at the end of the test.
- The results page has recommended exercise to work through to strengthen weak areas.
- This results page will be sent by email to the parent.
- The tests consist of:
- 5 Maths tests with a total of 200 questions and a further 36 remedial exercises with 1300 questions
- 5 Verbal reasoning tests – coming soon
- 5 Non-verbal reasoning test with 150 questions and remedial exercises.
Phase 3: Apply your knowledge
- This phase test all the knowledge acquired in the previous two phases
- 20 Challenging test covering Vocabulary, Verbal Reasoning, Maths and Non-verbal Reasoning
A total of 1000 questions