- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 4 questions with a total mark of 15.
- It should not take you longer than 15 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 4 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Here are the ingredients needed to make 8 pancakes.
Ingredients to make 8 pancakes
300 ml milk
120 g flour
5 g butter
(a) Lily makes 24 pancakes.
Work out how much milk she needs. ml
(b) Olivia makes 12 pancakes.
Work out how much flour she needs. g
Here is a list of ingredients for making 8 cheese scones.
200 g self-raising flour
60 g butter
30 g cheese
150 ml milk
Work out the amount of each ingredient needed to make 12 cheese scones:
g self-raising flour
Here is a list of ingredients for making fudge for 6 people.
Ingredients for 6 people
600 g of sugar
12 g of butter
480 g of condensed Milk
90 ml of milk
Work out how much of each ingredient is needed to make fudge for 9 people.
g of sugar
g of butter
g of condensed milk
ml of milk
Here are the ingredients for making cheese pie for 6 people.
180 g flour
240 g cheese
80 g butter
160 ml milk
Jenny makes a cheese pie for 15 people. Work out how much of each ingredient she needs.