- You will need a pencil and paper for your workings.
- Work out the answer to each question and type it in the answer box.
- After you have typed in an answer, hit the “Check” button to mark your answer.
- The test consists of 10 questions with a total mark of 10.
- It should not take you longer than 8 minutes to complete this test.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Work out: 7.4 + 4.7CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 13.9 + 35.7CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 31.8 + 20.4CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 19.5 + 43.6CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 2.9 + 51.4CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 25.3 + 46.7CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 43 + 5.7CorrectIncorrect
Work out: 16.4 + 18 + 29.7CorrectIncorrect
Rachael scored 12.6 points in gymnastics on the vault.
Beth scored 4.8 more than Rachael.
What was Beth’s score?CorrectIncorrect
Billy runs daily as part of an exercise plan.
On Sunday he ran 8.3 miles, on Monday 5.1 miles, on Tuesday 5.7 miles, on Wednesday 5.6 miles and on Thursday 4.3 miles.
How many miles did he ran this week?CorrectIncorrect